The Client is a major ad management and technology company, connecting over 19,000 advertisers and 3,700 media agencies in 60 countries. They are an industry leader in end-to-end solutions in multi-channel digital advertising. The Client owns and operates an open ad distribution and management platform, serving 1.5 trillion impressions annually.
The Client funnels a majority of display ad trafficking through SEBPO, including custom delivery-report generation. Delivery reports are pulled from the Client’s platform and provide data essential to ad tracking, end-of-campaign analysis, invoicing and other account procedures.
The Client’s in-house Client Service Manager (CSM) requested a seven-month campaign report on four of 200 available metrics, including total clicks and impressions. Anticipating a high volume of data, the CSM advised SEBPO to pull batch reports on 45-day increments, totaling five reports. The CSM requested expedited delivery.
Due to the exceptional volume of data in this account, the Client’s platform would not support 45-day batch reporting. The SEBPO team discovered this issue, notified the CSM and continued to modify report size until they deduced maximum length to a single day. Subsequently, the project’s demands rose from five reports to 197 reports. By pulling consecutive reports at 25 minutes per report for 24 hours a day, SEBPO enabled the Client to:
- Receive a complete delivery report in under a week. SEBPO employed a 24-hour work cycle, at three 8-hour shifts per day, to drastically reduce delivery time from a minimum of three weeks to less than a single week.
- Avoid the time-consuming process of revising report length. The SEBPO teammates applied their technical know-how to estimate project demands with precision.
- Relieve the Client’s CSM of a complex technical task that demanded attention every 25 minutes.
Additionally, SEBPO provided the Client with:
- Rolling delivery every two to three hours to satisfy the need for immediate data.
- Comprehensive communication on all aspects of project delivery.
- Accurate reporting on all requested metrics by pulling 197 reports without human error.
MORE CLIENT STORIES
SEBPO partnered with one of the most established multimedia companies in the world, which nearly a billion people rely on every day. The client was undergoing a run of acquisitions with media, technology and communication brands and needed to unify their platform with over 150 points of presence on six continents.
In early 2020, public health agencies identified a rapidly spreading global outbreak of COVID-19. Because the virus spread through person-to-person contact, governments put stay-at-home measures in place for citizens. These measures challenged businesses to keep operations running smoothly while ensuring employee safety.
This ad tech client was a pioneer in offering its clients a unique digital advertising platform that customized display ads by using a technology called Dynamic Creative Optimization (DCO). Using DCO, content and messaging in ads would be customized to various unique characteristics of the viewer.
CONNECT WITH US
© 2017-2020 SEBPO